Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Forgot a title- oh wells

I always knew it could would happen, snow again, I mean. Those wonderful 70+ temperatures last week were so out of character for Maine in March. Despite the snow/hail dropping outside, I still have faith that our spring will be an early one.

I didn't enjoy the warm weather to the fullest because I was down with the worst cold I can remember. Ameranth was about a day ahead of me with that, and we blame Winston, him and his baby germs entering our adult environment. Thank goodness for decongestants is all I can say. J encouraged me to go to bed early, but I had to wait for that golden moment when the sniffles and coughing slowed down and synched with tiredness so I could get to sleep as soon as I lay down. I am fighting the dregs of it still.

J was happy with the sunny weather because the hose came out from under the snow and he could wash the van. I felt bad since I was just lounging around trying to breath so offered assistance.

Me: "Do you want me to come out and help?"

J: "No."

Me: "Well, that was sort of rude- you could have hurt my feelings. I could hold the hose?"

J: "No. It  would be more than hurting your feelings. I would want to kill you! I can just see it now- 'oh let me rinse that now, you missed a spot here'. You would drive me crazy!"

Me: "Fine."

Me: "You could have just said 'No, thanks'  Geesh."







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that you're feeling better soon! :)
We had gotten more snow too, but it's all gone again!