Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tonight's the night

Last day o' work. At least for the near future. :)

The sun is out, no twinges in my jaw, I raked a garden and made brownies today, and I feel happy, oh so happy.

We've temporarily caught up with the workload, so everyone's shifts in my department were cut by two hours, mostly one at the start and the end of each day. Mine was cut from the beginning, so I was to work from 7-11 tonight! I don't think so,thank you very much. My leader agreed, so she changed it to 5-9. Much better.

On occasion, I have written poems for work, to make us all laugh and I will post my retirement medley here- Oh how I wish I could sing.

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go , I’ll see my honey,
And if I stay, I’ll earn more money.
So come on and let me know,
Should I stay or should I go?


Take down those orders, do it fast,
Or you don't get no spendin' cash
If you don't please that caller more
You ain't gonna rock and roll no more
Yakety yak (don't talk back)


You work 16 years and whaddaya get??
An offer to leave and pay off some debt.
Saint Peter don'tcha call me 'Cause I’m
working no more- but I can still go
to the Company Store!

No comments: