Saturday, September 5, 2009

Driving Mr Crazy

I turned left onto Ridge and heard J gasp in astonishment.
"Linda, you didn't use your blinker!"

"There's no one in sight."

"Oh ho, you tell me to use the blinker when I drive"

"That's on the highway- there are cars everywhere" (a sore spot with me- I point out that people would let him in the lane he wants if they knew he wanted to get there)

"You don't use blinkers on the highway- you use your rear view and side mirrors-"

"You what?"

"I use the mirrors to see when I can move over"

"So, the other drivers do what? peer in your mirrors to see which way your eyeballs move? This is so going in my blog!"

"I'll have to start my own blog to defend myself"

This took the half mile to our house and before I turned into the driveway, I asked "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" He does have some hearing loss, so I stopped the car in the road and asked again.

"Blink, Blink, Blink"

Laughing as we stop, he says "You're crazy" Then together we both start "Craaazy, crazy for loving you".

No comments: