Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Twaddle

Not much excitement here, just trying to fight off the winter blues, and the winter poundage.

Ameranth has a head cold and is being quite generous with it, bless her soul.

The van is gulping oil and then drooling it out on the driveway overnight, so it will be checked out on Thursday. After I drive it to the oral surgeon to see if my root is fractured or not. I am hoping for the 'not'.

Looking on the bright side of not being very energetic, I have gotten a lot of reading done lately. I enjoyed "Towers of Midnight" by Brandon Sanderson, who is finishing the Wheel of Time series after Robert Jordan died. Only one more book to be published to complete this storyline, which I started reading in 1990 with the first book. It's been a long wait!

Today I finished the four volume Tiffany Aching and the Wee Free Men young adult series by Terry Pratchett. Very entertaining.

It's been awhile since we had one of Mr. Crazy's movie reviews, so I'll finish up this rambling sort-of-news with this recent offering.

(The movie is Jennifer's body and here's the description from Wikipedia-
A newly possessed cheerleader turns into a killer who specializes in offing her male classmates. Can her best friend put an end to the horror?)

Here you go:

She did have a nice body I must admit, but a bit of an over bite.  I think it should be watched about one time and then put into the archives.  Still, it was a good movie.   Sorta like a drum roll, starts out quiet, gets louder and in the end  you hear the boom!   For the body I give it 3 pops and for the movie 2 corns.  Enjoy!

No comments: