Monday, October 25, 2010

A Cardinal Sign?

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'  *

Then I woke completely and sat up looking at the window facing the foot of the bed.
A plump red cardinal perched on the sill, pecking at the glass. We stared at each other for a second or two, and off he flew. But just as far as the lilac, and then he was back, tap tapping again.

That happened a couple more days last week, and then he was gone. No idea what he was looking for. If that was some kind of messenger, I completely whiffed it. Please try again.

*Edgar Allen Poe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Per Eleanor, perhaps he was telling you to add to your blog! I guess that's as good a reason as any.

Anonymous said...

Отдельный который если либо сталкивался с сапой задумывался вроде побыстрей наклепать сайтов которые реально
приносили польза и не попали вскачь в бан поисковых систем.
Уписывать сайт который продает базы для сайтов для движке DLE http://www.libertytraffic.ru/shop/.Купив базу
дозволительно шибко заполнить сайт контентом кто торопливо индексируется яшей и соответственно
результативно отпускать ссылки на нем в сапе и других подобных системах.
Реальной с минимальными затратами такой сайт приносит 500 рублей в день.
Базы стоят очень дешево и их сумма в продаже безвыездно увеличивается.

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://datelatte.com]dating[/URL] dating, superdudeguest, http://datelatte.com I just build this wonderful site. I wish spend some control here instead of sure. There's a portion of dissimilar topics to decipher, and I'm looking flippant to it.