Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3-17-2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Last year I wrote about marrying into an Irish clan, so I won't repeat myself- at least not intentionally. Suffice it to say this is a celebrated and decorated day at our house.

My last post  with Shoeshine's picture drove J to learning how to comment on my blog! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? He hasn't found a similar hat yet though.

 Speaking of Shoeshine, he sent a new picture of Ladyslipper last night, not clad in green, but still very cute- he called it Disco Baby:
  I don't remember those little elastic hairbands when my kids were little, but I love them. And Ms M certainly could have used them, I don't think she had much hair until she was at least a year old. Ameranth came with hair. Ha, that makes her sound like a Barbie or My Little Pony. Fully assembled, no batteries needed.

Anyway, this is a good week for us. Far enough north that we missed the torrential downpours, it's sunny and above normal temperatures, company is coming tomorrow, so the house is clean(er) and best of all, J's tongue biopsy came back all normal, nothing to worry about. A very good week indeed.

3 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

What a cutie. It's beautiful here. Fifty degrees in your language... I think. Close enough anyway.

Molly said...

Ah ha! I knew the anonymous comment that said to "let J have some fun" sounded suspicious! I am very impressed he learned how to comment.

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that it has been a good week for you! That is such a sweet photo of your little grand-daughter!