Monday, April 5, 2010

Mr Crazy goes to bed

J went in to bed as I was brushing my teeth, and when I walked in, he asked:
"You didn't hear me yelling?"
"No, what did you want?"
"I said 'COME IN HERE, WENCH, AND GET ME WARM!' because I'm a Viking and that's a woman's job"
"And that is why there are no Vikings left"
...
"Their wives killed them all?"
"Yes."
"Well, the bed is warm now, so I don't need you."


A minute later he starts roaring with laughter, and says "I was imagining you putting that in your blog- 'J the Hun'"
"J, the dancing Hun"

We had tried a new Wii game earlier, Just Dance, and it was hilarious. We sucked big time, but boy, was it funny! You are supposed to mimic your mirror-image dancer on screen, and get points for combos and such. I couldn't get the mirror part down, and kept trying to use my right hand to match the dancer's right hand. I did get more points than J once, but that was because he had to sit down to laugh in the middle. I think I've mentioned that I have no sense of rhythm and cannot dance, but it was a workout! 'Eye of the Tiger' went pretty well for me, I thought, but J won with 'Girls just want to have fun'.

3 comments:

Shell said...

LOL @ that conversation!

Hey, you can join in Just Dance Yer Bloggy Off on Friday then! ;)

Unknown said...

Too funny!

Wii - just dance sounds like lots of fun!

Linda said...

Shell, it was from your blog that I found out about the game, but you will never see me dancing on video!