Saturday, April 10, 2010

Late to the Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

I've seen this banner here and there in the last day or so, and decided I would join the fun.  A little late to the party, since it started yesterday, but that's okay, I'd rather sneak in quietly when everyone is busy and sit out of the way quietly observing. Usually I would snag a seat by the food, but in this case the smorgasbord is dozens of new blogs to check out. I am looking forward to the sampling and hope some others like what I've brought!

 I am definitely a mom, but my four kids are all adults and out of the house now (except for Ameranth who is coming back for just 3 days to drop off her stuff before she goes off on her adventure ). I am a new Grammy to Ladyslipper and wish she lived closer to Maine. I've been married going on 33 years to J, who often shows up here in tales of Mr. Crazy.

Now, I have to step outside to see if I can handle the McLinky thingamabob. Wish me luck.

Oh, and the prizes I would like if I won anything would include the Ultimate Blog party grand prize laptop of course. My husband and I would both enjoy the shopping spree at pedal cars and retro collectibles and the Kay Jeweler's gift certificate from Unpink life as well as #s US24, US31, US32, US39, US52, US73, US74, US75, US87,  and US112.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the photo of your chickens walking along the driveway.
Love your blog and really enjoyed my visit.
I was late too but fashionable late.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! I was a little late to the party as well :) I heard about it yesterday, but finally got the time to check it out today! I'm gonna become your stalker :D your blog is neat!

SheilaC said...

Your blog is looking good.... glad you could join the fun :)

SheilaC

Java said...

Hi Linda!! Following you back! Thanks so much for visiting me!!!
You have a great blog! Looking forward to reading more about you!!
I'm excited to make a new friend!
Take care!
Java
http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I was late to the party too! And even later at going through all the links!

Eileen Rhoadarmer said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you enjoy reading--I do too. As soon as I get a publication, those who follow will be the first to know! (Well, after hubby and parents, of course. They won't be able to NOT know, after all of the excited screaming!) Hope you've been enjoying the party! UBP has been awesome!

Cheryl D. said...

Hi! I'm still visiting blogs via the UBP! I want to hit most of the list! Great site!